Software Development Manager | 30243
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we're driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Software Development Manager to lead the UI team and steer the development of next-gen Shopping experience through our Shopping Hub in both web and mobile platforms.
Shopping Hub and Procurement Service Management are brand new apps in ServiceNow platform that are expected to change the way employees do internal procurement. This role has a high impact in shaping up and delivering the next gen Shopping experience for employees. You will excel if you are curious, contribute broadly and can drive scalable technical solutions. A Software Development Manager in this group is expected to:
- Be a hands-on technical manager comfortable with design, coding, debugging and unit testing.
- Run a high-performance scrum team delivering new features
- Taking ownership of the design, architecture and on-time delivery
- Work with our pilot customers in ensuring success of their implementations
- Lead by example, act as a mentor and guide team members to higher levels of excellence
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 9+ years of relevant experience including 3+ years of management experience
- Strong design and programming skills
- Can develop responsive apps which works across devices
- Good experience in NodeJS tech stack, React, Redux
- Experience in product development - both front end & back end
- Clear understanding of web application development concepts
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.