Staff Security Engineer (Privileged Access Management) | 28299
Job Title: Staff Security Engineer (Privileged Access Management)
Location: San Diego, CA, USA or Santa Clara, CA, USA (Jay Street)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you are an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role will be a part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineering team reporting to the Director of Security Engineering. ServiceNow is building a World Class IAM program with focus on Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Behavioral Analytics as a Service. This role requires skilled security professionals with a PAM background. In addition, the individual selected to fill this role will help develop ServiceNow’s next generation identity solutions. Our leading-edge program will be reconfigured to provide a fully integrated Risk Based Access (RBAC) evolving into a Zero Trust approach to IAM and PAM. As part of the team, the person filling this role will have the opportunity to contribute to and participate in other industry leading, state of the art security projects within the ServiceNow security organization.
As a member of the Security Engineering team, this role will be responsible for implementing and deploying PAM and IAM service solutions across the ServiceNow global cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role:
- The opportunity to act as a distinguished Engineer in the Security Engineering team.
- Cross-functional collaboration in a role supporting and teaming with other IAM PAM and professional security) engineers.
- Build relationships with various internal teams to evangelize IAM and integrate additional technologies into the solution.
- Opportunity to work on industry leading projects deploying products for credential vaulting, privileged session management, threat analytics, vulnerability assessment tools, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Five (5) plus years with working in a PAM role, preferably with the PowerBroker for Unix and Linux (PBUL) product
- Five plus years of related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience deploying complex PAM solutions at scale for large customers
- A deep understanding of, and respect for operational processes including change and incident management
- Good to have:
- Two plus years of BeyondTrust workflow development
- Integration experience with ServiceNow Platform
- Industry recognized certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and others
- Common software development methodologies including testing practices, source control, and code branch maintenance.
- Experience working on Linux operating systems
- Experience working with Splunk, Suricata, and/or the Java, ServiceNow platform.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.