Global Director, Telecommunications | 25150
We are looking for a Global Director, Telecommunications to join our Telecommunications Global Vertical organization.This role will serve as ServiceNow’s thought leader for the Telecommunications industry. The Global Director, Telecommunications will collaborate with customers and partners to co-develop industry solutions, work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Partner organizations to bring solutions to market, build trusted relationships with customer executives, and support account teams on strategic planning and sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a Telecommunications industry expert with knowledge of Telecommunications pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions, especially in customer service and/or service assurance domains.
S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in Telecommunications. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions for the Telecommunications industry and is a passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Telecommunications industry.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
- Industry Experience: 12+ years working in or selling into Telecommunications organizations in a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Telecommunications front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Telecommunications core systems, preferably including the customer service and/or service assurance domains.
- Solution Development: Proven track record of collaborating with internal domain experts, customers and partners to create industry-specific solutions and solution content for Telecommunications organizations. Demonstrated ability to determine repeatable industry use cases, understand technology ecosystem, craft compelling positioning and identify areas of opportunity based on total addressable market.
- Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the global Telecommunications strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets. History of being accountable to solution revenue and pipeline goals.
- Solution Sales Success: Passion for and track record of collaborating with global sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions. Experience enabling Sales on the Telecommunications industry message, solutions and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with global sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
- Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Telecommunications industry strategy.
- Content Development: Demonstrated ability to create and distribute internal and external content, such as sales enablement, industry thought leadership, solutions, and customer stories to drive awareness and ServiceNow’s growth in the Telecommunications industry.
- Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs.
- 12+ years of experience working in or selling into the Telecommunications industry, with deep knowledge of operational business processes, preferably including the customer service and/or service assurance domains
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Telecommunications
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.