Customer Success Advocate | 26936
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The role of the Customer Success Advocate is to act as an advisor to our customers. In this role, you will responsible for helping a portfolio of customers achieve business outcomes and foster greater adoption. The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for bringing ServiceNow’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to drive greater business value.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will own the engagement and drive towards business outcomes for customers in your portfolio
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers by leveraging playbooks
- Evangelize ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- You will ensure that customers derive the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased footprint
- Ensure any red accounts are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company ecosystem as needed
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2+ years, ideally in a consultative, strategic and analytical customer-facing role
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.