Client Director, Financial Services | 24206
Client Director, Financial Services
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. We help organizations transform old and manual ways of working into modern digital workfloes, so employees and customers can get what they need, when they need it – fast, simple, easy. This helps to dramatically improve productivity as well as employee and customer satisfaction. When people work better, business works better.
We’re a disruptive force, and we look for people who are passionate about delivering value to customers, who are adaptable to a constantly evolving environment, and who are always challenging themselves to always be better.
The Client Director will be responsible for delivering revenue and ensuring customer success with a defined set of accounts in the financial services industry. The Client Director will define and own the account strategies with their given accounts, and lead the team (including Solution Consulting, Product Line Sales, Support Services, Professional Services, Account Development Team and Marketing etc) to execute well to delight the customers and deliver great business value and impact.
- Builds and strengthen relationships in the assigned accounts, across all levels of the organization and across all relevant operating units, especially with the C-Suite
- Builds and executes a well-defined strategy to delight the customer and deliver great business value and impact
- Ensure continued penetration of the ServiceNow platform both inside and outside of IT to achieve quota goals on an annual basis
- Ensure all ServiceNow initiatives deliver on expected business value and continue to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Extensive track record of new business sales success within Enterprise Software
- The ability to drive transformational deals and help clients in their digital journey
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Knowledgeable in FSI domain, and well-versed in FSI accounts in Singapore
- A good knowledge of digital workflow and/or service management is preferred
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.