Enterprise Account Executive, Financial Services | 24206
Enterprise Account Executive, FSI
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
The Account Executive will be responsible for delivering revenue and ensuring customer success with a defined set of accounts in the financial services industry. He/She will define and own the account strategies with their given accounts, and lead the team (including Solution Consulting, Product Line Sales, Support Services, Professional Services, Account Development Team and Marketing etc) to execute well to delight the customers and deliver great business value and impact.
- Builds and strengthen relationships in the assigned accounts, across all levels of the organization and across all relevant operating units, especially with the C-Suite
- Builds and executes a well-defined strategy to delight the customer and deliver great business value and impact
- Ensure continued penetration of the ServiceNow platform both inside and outside of IT to achieve quota goals on an annual basis
- Ensure all ServiceNow initiatives deliver on expected business value and continue to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Extensive track record of new business sales success within Enterprise Software
- The ability to drive transformational deals and help clients in their digital journey
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Knowledgeable in FSI domain, and well-versed in FSI accounts in Singapore
- A good knowledge of digital workflow and/or service management is preferred
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.