Training Account Executive | 32552
Title Training Account Manager
Job Level: IC3
Job Code: S1223-CE
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
This role is part of the global Training and Certification Organization which is quickly expanding to include a wide range of products and services. Our mission is to build and grow the skills and knowledge of ServiceNow professionals and help ensure that customers have the support they need to drive adoption and get the results they want from a ServiceNow solution.
What you get to do in this role:
The Training Account Manager is a regional role that establishes, develops, and grows new training opportunities with influential contacts within a territory.
Success will be measured by achievement of sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis which will be enabled by:
- Understanding how ServiceNow Training and Certification can address an organization’s business drivers, challenges, and pain points
- Building comprehensive, enterprise-level proposals with a prescriptive training approach
- Growing and leveraging relationships in projects, sales teams, departments, and divisions to identify new opportunities and ensure training is attached to all new product sales.
- Providing timely and accurate information to management for forecasting, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Attending core sales quarterly business reviews (QBRs), Knowledge conference, ServiceNow User Groups, and Forums to optimize sales and relationships within territory
- Serving as a resource for other Training Account Executives
- Ensuring compliance with operational standards and customer relationship management
- Travel up to 15% of time
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist or similar role
- A solid track record of success within an inside sales organization within the enterprise space
- In depth knowledge and experience in selling enterprise class solutions
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Experience with territory ownership as primary point of contact for customer/internal
- Thorough understanding of sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus
- Polished presentation skills in person and virtually
- Strong listening, verbal, and written skills to influence and guide others
- Solid relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects, partners, and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods
- Japanese – Native, English – Basic level
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us email@example.com for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.