Manager, IT Asset Management Content Service | 29144
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven IT Asset Management Content Curation Manager in the rapidly growing IT Asset Management group to build world class Software and Hardware Asset Management Content in the ITAM domain.
The SW and HW Asset Management Content is an integral part of our Hardware/Software Asset Management product and plays a key role in the success of customers using our product. Our ITAM SW/HW product and its content help our customers audit their software usage and ensure audit compliance. Our content team research & curate of hardware and software across thousands of publishers in the planet.
As a Manager, ITAM Content Service, your responsibility will include:
- You will manage ITAM Content curators and specialists of various experiences (Content refers to the Asset Management libraries and rules curated for use by the ITAM Software)
- You will be highly research oriented and be hands-on to research & create various ITAM related content, as well as train & mentor the reporting staff on the work allocations related to ITAM Content curation
- Project Manage a high-performance scrum team delivering ITAM Content for every release, as well as support customers with daily targets on content curation, in a collaborative environment operating out of our location at Hyderabad
- Work with our customers and support them by providing required ITAM Content (or corrections), as and when required by them
- Program manage various activities within the ITAM content domain
- Co-work with teams on the other geographical locations (including our HQ in the US) and be flexible working with various time-zones
- Work with our Product Management, development and QA teams towards defining the right ITAM content for our ITAM customers
- Work as the Customer escalation POC for the team and interact with customers to help them resolve their issues related to your area of responsibility
- Lead by example, act as a mentor, and guide team members to higher levels of excellence
- Be ready to take aggressive challenges and adopt to our fast pace environment and be highly quality oriented in the delivery of your and your team’s work
Skills / Experience / Educational requirements
- BE or MCA/MBA
- 12+ years of relevant experience including 3+ years of people management experience from a reputed corporate
- Strong experience in working with junior/young employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in scripting, analytics will be a plus
- Hands-on experience in ITAM (mainly in Hardware asset management and also in Software asset management) is important
- Experience (in-depth knowledge) in licensing strategies for various hardware / software is essential
- Experience in one or more ITAM Tools (including ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management / Software Asset Management) would be a big plus
- Project management skills including PMO activities for driving internal projects
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.