Data Quality Analyst | 23532
Job title: Data Quality Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Customer, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the data quality and management space. You have strong experience building out scalable data quality monitoring systems supporting mission critical data for the business. You have a solid foundation in data analytical tools such as SQL, Python, data visualization tools along with an excellent statistics background (machine learning a plus). The candidate should also have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills that can partner with various cross-functional teams to understand requirements, develop, test, and deploy quickly.
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and
advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to be a member of Data Quality Function. The Data Quality Analyst will be creating and maintaining data standards, driving policy compliance and creating partnerships. This role will be part of a team responsible for establishing and managing a data quality program for Servicenow and ensure the company leadership has the right insights and recommendations based on high quality data to grow and scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Data Quality and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build scalable analytical framework to monitor data quality supporting analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Talent Analytics)
- Work with various data teams to deploy data quality across critical pipelines and to set up processes to triage data issues
- Create and drive data quality standards and frameworks to ensure inclusion into telemetry
- Create metrics and reporting functions to measure and monitor data quality for our most critical data assets
- Effectively communicate data quality insights and drive projects to improve data quality
- Proactively seek out data quality opportunities to evangelize a data quality mindset across Servicenow
- Become champion of Data Quality for Analytics team and enterprise at large to drive increased confidence and adoption of analytics assets
- Create a repository of best practices, KPIs and all known data quality issue and its impact on analytics assets
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or analytical field
- 5+ years’ experience with managing data quality for high scale data processes
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Background in data visualization and reporting leveraging open source libraries/packages and third party tools (Tableau or similar)
- Strong statistical background
- Experience in machine learning especially in data quality applications a plus
- Highly detailed oriented
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Able to identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get work done.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.