Staff Software Engineer | 28800
Job title: Staff Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the applications engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation cloud technologies in the ServiceNow platform. This team is responsible for the innovation, features, and architecture that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to architect and lead design for exciting technologies such as cloud infrastructure optimization, SaaS lifecycle management as well as predictive intelligence, machine learning, and various workflow automation technologies that contribute to our asset management portfolio.
What you get to do in this role
- Design and develop cloud optimization solutions for various public/private clouds using service now platform.
- Build high performing solutions to work seamlessly for large scale cloud deployments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and platform teams to resolve dependencies and build integrations.
- Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge.
- Represent team in various architecture review and design discussions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Hands on experience working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Ui technologies like React, Angular JS.
- Strong communication skills and structured thinking.
- The ability to convey complex technical solutions to any audience.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.