Application Developer, SAP CPQ Systems | 30334
Job Title: Application Developer, SAP CPQ Systems
Location: Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Applications Development
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We aspire to create industry’s best intelligent digital Go to Market systems ecosystem. We work on a number of initiatives. Join our Applications team and learn what makes businesses more successful. Become more than an engineer with us - learn how to exercise judgment on what to build & why businesses will love it. Our focus is on delivering Lead to Cash capabilities for the ServiceNow and any other customer success initiatives that drive the company growth.
- This role will help with development, configuration, maintenance and deployment of CPQ (Configure Price and Quote) and other Sales systems which will be heavily used by the company’s workforce.
- As we continue to expand the Lead to Cash capabilities, this role will scale to develop and support new and existing sales capabilities to deliver the best experience.
What you get to do in this role:
- Configure and develop applications on SAP Callidus platform.
- Create technical designs for software applications by applying your platform knowledge and good judgement
- Write test scripts, performing unit tests and performing peer review
- Perform advanced administration activities such as managing Integrations and system level configurations
- Work with extended teams to manage systems and infrastructure required for ongoing development and releases
- Get creative – Pick up new technologies and platforms as they are introduced and identify how they can solve current business and technology gaps
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related area with at least 4 years of hands on experience developing software
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Collaborate with BSAs, QA, PMs and adopt a product management mindset and build - don’t just take orders
- Likes to write well working code from the foundation up i.e. has a natural tendency to build the core piece and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Think enterprise - Ensure apps are built for scalability, security, performance
- Demonstrated acumen to pick up new technologies
- Prior experience developing on CPQ platform such as SAP Callidus is a must.
- Prior experience with ServiceNow is preferred
- Ability to effectively manage your time across multiple projects
- Cannot imagine anything other than an SAFE and Agile development environment
- Can use Eclipse IDE, GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent or work with those that do
- Good understanding of enterprise sales processes
- Has high coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on
- Is a developer at heart & thinks OOB first
- Expertise in the following domains is desired but not required: ITIL, scaled agile frameworks (specifically Scrum@Scale and Large Scale Scrum), continuous improvement frameworks
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.