Director, HR Program Management (PMO) | 23823
Director, HR Program Management (PMO)
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in program management and operations. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large portfolio of initiatives.
- Build, evolve & scale the HR PMO team and practices to lead critical initiatives across the organization
- Act as HR Portfolio Leader to manage budget, pipeline intake, and business case development, business value measurements, and development of reports, dashboards, and actionable insights.
- Gain knowledge of our ServiceNow products and stay current with up-and coming releases working with ServiceNow’s Project Portfolio Management application as part of “Now On Now” initiatives
- Support the Now on Now program by sharing stories about our ServiceNow implementation experiences with internal sales teams, and external customers and prospects.
- Provide leadership and ensure the effectiveness of process for prioritizing system enhancements, new functionality, etc. Partner with HR functions, global teams and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into multi-year and tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning
- Develop and validate business value drivers and business cases for major programs, prioritize transformation program investments, and track delivery to business value outcomes as programs are executed.
- Quantify business value of strategic initiatives and programs and create CXO ready presentations and dashboards
- Monitor the execution of annual strategic priorities across the company to ensure we are achieving goals and hitting KPIs and deliverables, stepping in to re-align and drive improvements as needed
- Proven expertise in program management in complex and global organizations
- Expert skills in project portfolio management methodology like SEF, SAPM, or similar
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, including a desire to roll up sleeves to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders from across functional areas, by creating collaborative relationships, establishing credibility, and motivating/influencing others
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others, particularly with executive leadership teams
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Highly skilled at simplifying and operationalizing people processes and systems to drive efficient delivery of services at scale
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- A proven leader in building teams and mentoring talent.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.