Senior SAP ABAP Developer | 21121
Job Title: Senior SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager SAP Platform, Technology and Tools
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design, develop and maintain RICEF elements as required to support SAP ECC environment.
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical solutions related to enterprise applications projects.
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, system design specifications and requirements solicitations; Design, configuration, and support while improving business process functionality
- Coordinate security requirements and user administration, rights and user groups supporting various organization views
- Ensure designs are consistent with our client development standards and industry guidelines
- Participate in the requirement gathering process for new software functionality to ensure that definitions of new functionality are clearly defined and understood
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years SAP ABAP development experience in 7.x Netweaver version
- Strong ALV report and parallel processing development required
- ABAP Knowledge in ABAP/4 programming language, BADI, User Exits, and Tuning & custom background programs
- Should be expert in FI Substitution and Validation, Park and post workflow
- Extensively worked on extractors for keys SAP modules such as FI/CO, SD, PS and MM
- Experience Developing SAP Solutions in a Software and / or Professional Services company.
- Customer-centric and Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.