Solution Developer - Workflows | 28385
Job Title: Solution Developer – Workflows
Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This is a growing team in an area that has high visibility not only for the organization but also for the industry.
Join our dynamic team of developers as we enhance our Virtual Agent capabilities. Part of your role will be to define and implement conversational flows to solve complex user issues with ease.
What you get to do in this role:
- Integrate and implement the ServiceNow platform with the customer’s backend IT systems & infrastructure in a secure, performant, and scalable manner
- Enhance our internal tools as well as come up with and build custom solutions
- Become familiar with industry standards and best practices around working with production-level IT systems
- Become an expert in ServiceNow’ product infrastructure
- Understand and breakdown customer asks with an accurate timeline of possible implementation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure scheduled targets are met during product implementation, and escalated technical support issues
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following:
- Working understanding of the Virtual agent Designer, Configuration
- Using scripting to call glide records or external data sources
- Ability to test/deploy VA flows
- Expertise with ServiceNow scripting
- Working understanding of Integration hub
- Ability to run java programs on machine
- Build PA dashboards and reports as needed to demonstrate success
- Understanding of testing and deployment of NLU models
- Understand Customer data by using NLU tooling and identify top issues that need to be automated
- Understand Model precision characteristics by using NLU tooling
- Understand conversations/Nomenclature that are applicable across customers
- Native Language speaker - English
- Work with Engineering to productize findings that are applicable across customers
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow customer software development/deployment cycle (preprod, test, production)
What you will bring:
- You have 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing technical role
- You possess a proven track record of driving successful technical administration and deployments with medium to large-sized enterprise companies with various key stakeholders
- A passion for discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.