Senior Partner Solution Architect | 22634
Senior Partner Solution Architect
Location: Santa Clara, San Diego, Kirkland, Austin
ServiceNow is changing the way people work with enterprise-grade solutions that automate activities, tasks and processes across the systems that make up day-to-day work life, in turn helping the enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our market leading application platform as a service (aPaaS) is used by thousands of large companies and governmental organizations worldwide to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) experiences and is trusted to keep customer information safe and compliant.
ServiceNow is seeking a senior partner solution architect that will provide technical hands-on expertise to technology partners as they engage with ServiceNow to integrate their products with the ServiceNow solutions and PaaS platform. The Partner Solution Architect will engage with technology partners (ISVs, SaaS technologies and Cloud Providers) and evangelize the ServiceNow solution portfolio, provide guidance on best practices for integrations with ServiceNow, brainstorm new solution areas that can be created with strategic partners, build POCs and drive execution with internal and external teams. This is a hands-on technical innovator who is capable of going wide and deep on technical enablement and solution development with partners to drive strategic outcomes for ServiceNow and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as a technical liaison to ServiceNow technology partners
- Collaborate with strategic technology partners to create integrations and end to end solutions that increase customer value.
- Help customers understand the technical details and differentiation of the ServiceNow products, platform and integration capabilities.
- Assist partners with architecture guidance for integrating with ServiceNow solutions and Platform.
- Consult with partners investigating or initiating an OEM partnership with ServiceNow on architecting their service on the platform
- Help create technical white papers, blogs or other content for strategic partner solutions.
- Document and enable partners on best practices for integrating with and developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- Be an active participant on the ServiceNow Technology Partner Community
- Demonstrations of the platform, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing partners
- Staying current on platform releases to a level required to explain, enable, demo and consult with cutting edge partners.
- Supporting marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc…
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors from a platform perspective
- Act as the ServiceNow Platform subject matter expert at partner Executive briefings/marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years development experience on the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains and SaaS integrations
- Experience designing, implementing and integrating client facing solutions that leverage the ServiceNow Platform.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Presence and ability to present to an exec and technical audience.
- Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change in both tasks and schedule
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities. Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Ability to create written and multimedia content and enablement to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the ServiceNow Platform.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.