Area Vice President, Industry Solutions - ACE | 22789
Title: Area Vice President, Industry Solutions- ACE
Position Reports to: Senior Vice President, Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE)
Location: Santa Clara HQ or Major US City
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion and #1 on the Forbes World’s most innovative company list, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Area Vice President, Industry Solutions will be accountable to collaboratively develop NOW’s industry solutions strategy, Product Line ‘use cases’ & ‘industry segment’ roadmaps, TAM and Partner IP monetization scenarios with specific focus on development of new joint GTM business and commercial models with designated partners (eg; SISOs & ISVs) that will scale to accelerate NOW growth to $10B+ within the next decade. The qualified individual will possess deep industry subject matter expertise in at least one of the NOW targeted verticals and associated industry partner ecosystem with exec client contacts. In addition, the individual should have a track record of demonstrated cross functional exec collaboration in a high-profile consulting/services/software organization that required securing consensus on key initiatives & priorities against targeted outcomes in a complex global high growth company. This individual will also need to be adapt at internalizing the Global ACE mission & transformational op model principles to enable & accelerate NOW growth.
Primary focus: Accelerate NOW enabled services innovation in targeted industry segments/sub-segments via compelling ‘Use Cases’ with & through designated partners
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Global Alliances & Channel Ecosystem (ACE), this individual will align tightly to two new NOW Industry functions: VP, Vertical Solutions reporting to ‘Global Sales’ & the AVP, Industry Product Line Services reporting to ‘Global R&D’. In addition, this individual will work with the global & regional ACE staff and extended staff members to cross functionally align, operationalize and localize the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs within the three regions leveraging the following three global-geo op model tenets: Partner Segmentation/Coverage, GTM Alignment & Governance, as well as a consistent & predictable Joint GTM Engagement approach.
- Strong professional network to attract & recruit top talent to key roles
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” strategies & tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue
- Work strategically to identify new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ with key partners
- Work collaboratively with ACE global SISO & ISV partner execs to develop world class business plans with associated QBR governance & exec sponsorship to include committed targets & shared metrics
- Deep industry vertical expertise in at least one of NOW’s initial targeted tier one verticals: Telco TMT, Healthcare Providers & FSI/Banking
- Strong network of industry SMEs in both partner and client environments of targeted industry verticals to engage, attract, recruit and develop top talent to accelerate build out of a full team
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell & co-deliver opportunities
- Align, localize and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year business plans with targeted partners, as well as development of compelling JOINT GTM value props aligned to NOW’s 3 Primary Workflows & 6 Sales Conversations
- Clearly defined joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW-Partner global exec sponsors with key milestones and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Work with regions to align, localize and execute the ACE global op model (including partner portfolio segmentation) with regional sales, presales, enablement & services governance to ensure regional leadership input and feedback for ongoing refinement
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Pursuit/Account Planning & Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training, and op excellence
- The ideal candidate will have 20 plus years of deep industry expertise and leadership experience in a Global Systems/Services Integrator, Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving or enabling consultative ‘Digital Transformation Journey’ client engagements to enable revenue & accelerated growth
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Past experience and relationships with Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers and experience with software, Cloud & SaaS Professional Service organizations required
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.