Senior Software Engineer - iOS | 24391
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – iOS
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for design and coding of various components for the iOS client.
Our Senior engineers are characterized by a deep technical understanding of the domain along with outstanding coding skills to produce high quality software. As a Senior iOS developer, you will work alongside other iOS developers to build our next generation ServiceNow mobile client.
- Design and coding of components for the iOS client.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for software development from requirements and design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture such as Security and Authentication, Session management, Persistence, integrating with third party systems, etc.
- 3-5 years of iOS development, with high proficiency in Swift and Objective-C on the iOS platform
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Prolific coding skills with high quality results
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Working on enterprise scale client development is a plus
- Previous experience working in a multinational team environment is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.