IT Communications Intern | 21274
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
Are you an undergraduate student passionate about building an exciting career in Communications? Are you seeking to learn from a creative, dynamic and data-driven team in technology? Are you a natural born storyteller? Are you a news junkie? Do you love social media and figuring out new and exciting ways to extend a unique voice to different audiences? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should join Servicenow as our IT Communications Intern. As an IT Communications Intern at Servicenow, you will have a rare opportunity to learn about and engage in two core areas of communications, public relations and social media. You should be a highly motivated, creative problem solver with strong attention to detail and a desire to grow your skills within the IT Employee Experience team. You will be based out of Servicenow’s headquarters in Santa Clara, CA, reporting into the IT manager.
what you’ll be doing:
- Support the IT team in evangelizing and communicating the value of its deliverables, providing you with a career opportunity to explore your passion within communications and contribute across Servicenow’s IT organization
- Create a wide range of content including creative stories for internal and external PR campaigns, social media collateral, briefing pages and blog posts
- Evangelize IT customers, partners and executives through relevant communications platforms
- Maintain internal databases to support influencer identification, channel analytics, relationship tracking and social media campaigns
- Support creative campaigns through research
- Learn and work in various communications technologies to support ongoing success; including Facebook, Twitter, Sprinklr, Poppulo, TrendKite, Google Docs and more
WHO YOU ARE:
- Relevant examples of creative skills writing samples such as press releases, blog posts, bylines or social media copy
- Expertise in social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more. Experience with blog platforms and or social media metrics technology is a plus.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, creative and excited for growth opportunities
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or a related field; preferred as a rising junior/senior
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.