Head of ABM, EMEA | 32751
Head of ABM, EMEA
Reporting to: Sr. Director of ABM Strategy
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
In partnership with the Global ABM Center of Excellence and the local GEO leadership team, the Head of ABM for EMEA will be responsible for Supporting the field balance ABM planning and priorities. This strategic role will help enable the delivery of a multi-channel strategy across one-to-one and one-to-few ABM account programs via the 5 ABM services. This role is responsible for supporting and contributing to local regional marketing goals to help sales close larger deals faster.
You will be responsible for developing highly effective marketing programs, door opener, and demand generation campaigns in conjunction with the ABM CoE, field marketing, sales, SCs and the Inspire team. You will develop, manage, and track the success of these very focused programs including, but not limited to, targeting/retargeting, upsell cross sell, high propensity modelling, direct mail and survey programs etc.
This position must interface professionally and effectively with our GEO leadership and customers as well as ServiceNow's marketing and sales teams when planning and helping the delivery of programs. This position must drive ABM marketing programs strategically and take a hands-on approach to delivering high value within a hyper-growth fast paced environment.
Additionally, the Head of ABM for EMEA will be responsible for inspiring and mentoring a high performing regional marketing team that has a measurable impact on pipeline contribution and will also own measurement of marketing impact across digital, direct mail, and other targeted ABM programs.
- Establish strategic relationships and cross-functionally collaborate on local ABM programs with teams including, but not limited to industry GTM, customer marketing, executive programs and sales strategy
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership in EMEA to establish and deliver a local ABM strategy
- Lead, coach and inspire your local sales and marketing field teams to execute ABM programs that will drive leads and pipeline, awareness and thought leadership within target accounts
- Provide support in account selection and sales on-barding and education to ensure they maximise the benefits of the program
- Drive content development that is relevant to key business imperatives that could then be shared and reused via the global ABM CoE
- Provide local consultancy and share industry leading best practice examples
- Build advocacy, adoption and embed ABM as a mindset
- Help local teams navigate the ABM Center of Excellence, inspiring adoption of materials and industry cluster programs
- Report on ABM results, ensuring ROI is measured for all campaigns on an ongoing cadence, engagement, contacts, meetings and opportunities, third party and ServiceNow led event participation from an account clustering perspective
- Partner with the ABM CoE to develop processes that improve our approach and scalability globally
- Provide feedback to the business on key market tends
- Inspire a network of ABM champions in your territory, helping them showcase the impact of the program
Required Skills and Expertise
- The ideal candidate brings 10+ years focused on B2B marketing, and at least 3 years ABM experience
- The ideal candidate is ITSMA certified or at least familiar with the methodology
- BS/BA required, and related work experience required, MBA a plus
- Solid grasp of the marketing funnel and target strategies to acquire and upsell customers
- An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated leadership running marketing programs for a variety of audiences and a broad solution portfolio
- SaaS / Enterprise Software experience within a growth company a requirement
- Must be able to comprehend and own all aspects of marketing, personas, behaviour and strategies that work to get to the decision maker
- Exceptional communication cross functionally and at all levels including senior management
- A team player that collaborates as standard practice, and operates successfully leading both their own team and virtual working teams
- Experience directly managing and tracking budgets and maximizing partner matching funds
- Follows a metrics driven, analytical approach
- High energy, “own it” personality and ability to drive process improvement and thrive in a high growth environment
- Embodies a growth mindset and invests time in personal and professional development
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.