Operational Excellence Manager | 25746
Operational Excellence Manager, EMEA
Location: Staines, UK or Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Travel: up to 50% travel, primarily within EMEA
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Role of Operational Excellence Lead, EMEA
ServiceNow EMEA is scaling fast, and with that growth comes the need to ensure that our organisation and our processes are set up for success now and as we become a larger company.
In order to achieve this, we are growing a new Operational Excellence PMO unit which will report into the VP of Operations and Strategy EMEA. This will be a critical team for the business and one that will initiative change across key areas of our operations.
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Leader to join this team, who. will work to help transform and grow the EMEA business of ServiceNow on our journey from $1 billion to $4 billion.
In this role you will...
- Lead on the development of analytics to understand the status of the programs
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organisation analyses to determine the program’s scope, severity, and receptivity
- Work hand in hand with the business to translate central / HQ developed change into what is relevant and understood by the front line in EMEA.
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Advise program leads on change requirements, staffing, and activities
- Map out processes across different programs of work and for business units.
- Providing simple, impactful reports for senior leadership that translates complex change.
We are looking for...
- 5 years + experience in analytical role within a change or project function
- Prior experience of working on change management projects
- Knowledge of the principles of Six Sigma, Kanban etc.
- Expertise in a variety of analytical tools and dashboards I.e Tableau, Business Objects, Looker, Qlikview
- Experience working in the technology or software industry would be an advantage.
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Language skills with French and German would also be an advantage but not essential.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.