Senior Program Manager | 22230
Senior Program Manager, Cloud Product & Infrastructure Development
This position reports to: Senior Director, Program Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving large, highly visible programs for our Business Operations organization. As a key partner to our engineering and customer support teams you will develop and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders, technical leaders and business owners to deliver on strategic organizational initiatives.
This role requires someone who is passionate about the customer experience and service availability; we need someone who is uncompromising in delivery of high quality, scalable and sustainable solutions. The successful candidate will have exemplary program management skills; this is in terms of process and documentation but also in terms of communication skills and organizational agility. This role requires a critical thinker with strong problem solving skills; our new team mate is a person who embraces new challenges, is innovative and is a great team player. We like to have fun while we work, this person should too.
For your programs, you will be the driving force to:
- Develop the overall program plan; definition and agreement on scope, success criteria, key milestones, and deliverables.
- Determine key dependencies; technical, process and people.
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a great solution on time.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders.
- Ensure operational readiness for the technology; sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Develop the requirement business readiness plan; including training and support documentation and artefacts.
- Manage external dependencies and logistics.
- Provide leadership by example; develop and share best practices across the team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 7 years project/program management with at least 4 years of that dedicated to building and/or running large programs.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- Experience is delivering large scale programs.
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior communications and presentation skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and proven people skills.
- PMP & Agile certifications.
- Experience working in or with Customer Support.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.