Regional Service Provider Specialist | 32689
Title Regional Service Provider Specialist
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
This role is part of the Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) organization and will be accountable to create a world class partner ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond.
As an ACE Regional Service Provider Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our partners in a designated region/country/area.
The Regional Service Provider Specialist is a regional role that promotes the Service Provider (SP) Program to existing and new ServiceNow SP customers and partners to enable them to sell SP offerings internally and externally to the Market. Works in partnership with Account Executives for all end customer sales and consumption of ServiceNow platform. Helps prospective partners to take full advantage of the SP program and benefits. Is an advocate and subject matter expert for all elements relating to Service Providers. Is aligned to a group of Service Providers within a region to help manage through the sales cycle. This role has solid line reporting alignment to the ACE Global Service Provider Route-To-Market(RTM) leader with strong dotted line alignment (including metrics) to a regional ACE leader (AMS, EMEA, or APJ) and relevant country VP/GM in year one of the new SP RTM global-regional operating model. This is a quota carrying overlay sales specialist role.
What you get to do in this role:
Responsible for implementing the Service Provider Program with existing and prospective Service Providers within a specified region. Be the trusted advisor to the partner by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive Identify, recruit, enable, develop, manage and motivate new partners (including training, demand generation, co-selling, forecast management, business plan development, collection etc.
Success will be measured by achievement of sales MBO/quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis which will be enabled by:
- Support and lead on all Service Provider Sales which are related to the End Customers of the Service Provider and for external shared services to the public market (Internal Use led by Field Rep).
- First line support to Field Sales (commercial or non) for guidance on all matters relating to Service Providers (such as best practice, GTM approach, building IP and solution positioning) in partner with ACE Solution Consultants.
- Responsible for selling our industry leading SaaS and PaaS offerings to a specific region, working together with ACE Solution Consultants to ensure the Service Provider capitalizes on the full benefits of ServiceNow Platform.
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure in support of direct sales team.
- Responsible to explain the SP Partner Program nuances, details and 3rdparty use rights to the Service Provider.
- Lead and support the Service Providers to drive an accelerated “growth agenda” which takes into account their strengths and the power of the ServiceNow platforms based on partners core capabilities and customer footprint.
- Building sales and marketing strategies with the Service Provider to capitalize on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Drive development of new applications based on ServiceNow platform, assisting Service Providers from earlier stage (use case definitions) to the market and promotion of packaged Business Offerings.
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you must have:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 7+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with organizations in multiple cities/verticals
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem in a “win as a team” environment
- A strategic mindset, be execution focused and assure accountability
- Ability to persuade, be a trusted advisor and adaptable
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.