Assistant Community Manager
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Assistant Community Managers at Sequoia are customer service all stars.
Obsessive about getting it done right the first time, your can-do personality is essential to the successful operation of a multi-million dollar asset. You’re an analytical people pleaser, comfortable supporting the whole, with the confidence to step in and take charge at a moment’s notice.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Shadow Oaks in Cupertino, CA.
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- People skills
- Bookkeeping/administrative background in real estate, hospitality, retail, or related field
- Management experience
- High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
- Understanding of industry software such as Yardi, Onesite, YieldStar
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – through our purpose program
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.