Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.
Community Managers at Sequoia inspire team members to be their best self every day.
You thrive on challenge and appreciate your significant role in operating a multi-million dollar asset. A skilled team-builder, you know the people who work for you and what makes them tick. You teach, train, and show others how to succeed.
You are a leader who is in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Esplanade at Riverwalk Apartments, a 588 unit apartment community in Riverside, CA.
- Desire to lead
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- People skills
- Prior management and budgeting experience in real estate, hospitality, retail, or related field
- High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
- Understanding of industry software such as Yardi, Onesite, YieldStar
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – through our purpose program
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.