Accounts Payable Associate
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.
You enjoy working in an environment where you are responsible for multiple projects with an analytical focus. A consistent and accurate accounts payable administrator, you are also a stellar communicator with one goal in mind, providing a superior customer experience to our employees and vendors.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is based at our Corporate Headquarters in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Positive attitude
- Communication and people skills
- Experience working in accounts payable for a high-volume, fast-paced organization
- Understanding of basic accounts payable processes and procedures
- Sense of humor
- Technology savvy
- High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field
- Experience with accounting software programs
What you’ll do for us:
- Handle full-cycle accounts payable for a portfolio of up to 20 multi-family properties on the West Coast
- Quickly and efficiently process payments thorough a variety of methods including manually and ACH
- Respond to inquiries and questions from our employees and vendors to ensure a superior customer experience
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.