Sales and Leasing Consultant
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Leasing Consultants at Sequoia make an apartment a home.
In a split second you connect a resident with another and start life-long friendships. You know your colleagues, are always looking for leads, and have an answer for every objection that comes your way. People trust you, and service with a smile is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for The Artisan Apartments in Sacramento, CA.
- Positive attitude
- A focus on details
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- Weekend availability
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated success closing high dollar sales in a fast paced competitive industry environment
Great to haves:
- Fearless ability to connect with your customer and close the sale
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.