On-Site Community Manager (Housing Provided)
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Community Managers at Sequoia inspire team members to be their best self every day.
You thrive on challenge and appreciate your significant role in operating a multi-million dollar asset. A skilled team-builder, you know the people who work for you and what makes them tick. You teach, train, and show others how to succeed.
You are a leader who is in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Summerhill Terrace Apartments in San Leandro, CA. This is an on-site role that requires this person to live at the community. An apartment is provided as part of compensation.
- Desire to lead
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- People skills
- Prior management and budgeting experience in real estate, hospitality, retail, or related field
- High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
- Understanding of industry software such as Yardi, Onesite, YieldStar
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.