Sales And Leasing Manager
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Leasing Managers at Sequoia are sales and management all stars.
Vacancies are not an option and closing the deal makes your day. You know sales and are always ready to motivate. You are a teacher and role model, guiding your team to meet and exceed their goals.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Tower 737 Apartments in San Francisco, CA.
- Background in sales management (property management, real estate, hospitality, retail, or related field)
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- People skills
- High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
- Understanding of industry software such as Yardi, Onesite, YieldStar
- Knowledge of revenue management
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
What you'll do for us:
- Motivate and train staff members to be customer obsessed
- Provide guidance, support, and supervision for a team of leasing agents to ensure they meet sales goals and keep the property highly occupied
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.