Sales and Leasing Consultant (FT 32 hours/week)
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 45 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Leasing Consultants at Sequoia make an apartment a home.
In a split second you connect a resident with another and start life-long friendships. You know your colleagues, are always looking for leads, and have an answer for every objection that comes your way. People trust you, and service with a smile is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is a dual-site role for a new acquisition in Fairfield, CA and Sandpiper Village Apartments in Vacaville, CA.
- Positive attitude
- A focus on details
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- Weekend availability
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated success closing high dollar sales in a fast paced competitive industry environment
Great to haves:
- Fearless ability to connect with your customer and close the sale
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.