On-Site Skilled Apartment Maintenance Technician (Housing Provided)
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
As a lead Service Technician with Sequoia, your hands on work will be essential to the operation of a multi-million dollar property.
You’re an expert at home remodel and repair. You can rewire electrical switches, know the parts of an HVAC system, and repair appliances. You love troubleshooting and fixing things. When you must call on help for a complex job, you make sure the contractor gets the job done right the first time.
You love to make people’s day and service with a smile is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Coral Gardens Apartments in Hayward, CA. This is an on-site position that will require this person to live at the property with an apartment provided as part of compensation.
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- On call availability
- Superior knowledge of home maintenance
- Maintenance certification
Great to haves:
- Renovations or construction experience
- General contractor, journeyman, electrician, or other skilled trade
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.