Apartment Maintenance Technician II
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Service Technicians at Sequoia keep our residents happy.
To maintain is your middle name. You’ve repaired things – like basic electrical switches, appliances, a showerhead, and holes in drywall. You take pride in your work and want things spotless. You will perfect someone’s home before move-in day.
You love people. Chatting with a neighbor makes your day and a smile on your face is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Eddyline Apartments in Tigard, OR. The compensation range is $20 - $22 / hour plus generous quarterly bonuses.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- On call availability
- Weekend availability
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of basic areas of home maintenance
Great to haves:
- Prior experience in commercial or residential real estate, property management, retail, hospitality, construction, or renovation
- Trade skills in general construction, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, HVAC, and groundskeeping
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.