Apartment Renovation Technician
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
As a Renovation Technician with Sequoia, your hands-on work will be essential to the operation of a multi-million dollar property.
You’re an expert at home remodeling and repair. You can rewire electrical switches, update plumbing and fixtures, and paint. You are a master at cabinetry, carpentry, and flooring. You make sure unit turns are completed on schedule and with precision to make sure everything is perfect for the next resident.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for Align Apartments in Federal Way, WA.
- Experience in plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, and carpentry.
- Superior knowledge of residential renovation or construction.
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humor
Great to haves:
- General contractor, journeyman, electrician, or other skilled trade
- Appliance and/or HVAC experience
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.