Apartment Maintenance Technician II
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 45 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Service Technicians at Sequoia keep our residents happy.
To maintain is your middle name. You’ve repaired things – like basic electrical switches, appliances, a showerhead, and holes in drywall. You take pride in your work and want things spotless. Your hands will perfect someone’s home before move-in day.
You love people. Chatting with a neighbor makes your day and a smile on your face is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for a new acquisition in the San Francisco East Bay.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- On call availability
- Understanding of basic areas of home maintenance
Great to haves:
- Prior renovations or construction experience
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program, and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.