Sequoia Property Services is looking for an Apprentice for its Construction Division.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Cutting and providing materials to carpenters (under direction)
- In training to develop progressive carpentry skills
- Performs general laborer tasks as needed, including loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials
- Assists with demolition
- Assists with safety set-up
- Responsibility for job site cleanliness
- Works under supervision of foreman or journeyman
What we'll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work - you'll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it - training and development for career growth
- Make sure you're covered - health insurance, 401 (k)
- Excellent compensation - paid drive time, competitive hourly rate
- Give you a break - paid sick time
Se habla español? Por favor llama Noelle at 925-945-0900.
Sequoia Property Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.