Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.
You are a skilled administrator with exceptional communication skills who wants to learn more about recruiting and human resources. You are flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment while always providing a quality work product. You are organized, detail oriented, and driven to provide an engaging, exceptional candidate hiring experience.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Walnut Creek, CA. Some remote work is available.
- Positive Attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of humor
- Technology savvy
- Prior work in a fast-paced administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, marketing, or a related field
Great to haves:
- Proficiency with ATS and sourcing
- Understanding of HR law as it relates to hiring
What you’ll do for us:
- Source candidates and handle overflow screening interviews for construction, maintenance, and sales positions
- Administer the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), record recruiting activities, and update hiring statistics
- Oversee the background check and onboarding process for new hires
- Assist with logistics, event planning, and projects related to talent acquisition
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.