Porter / Janitor (Part-Time)
As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 45 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
Service Technicians at Sequoia keep our residents happy.
You like things spotless. You worry if anything is out of place, the grass is too long, or garbage is on the ground. You love people. Chatting with a neighbor makes your day and a smile on your face is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position is for a new acquisition in Federal Way, WA.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- Excellent customer service
Great to haves:
- Experience in real estate, construction, maintenance, property management, retail, restaurant or related field
- Previous work as a porter, janitor, cleaner, landscaper, server, busser, or groundskeeper
- Interest in developing basic maintenance skills in the areas of plumbing, electrical, pressure cleaning, HVAC, appliance repair, and painting
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 40% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Click here to learn more about how, as an essential business, we are supporting our candidates through the hiring processes during COVID-19.