Senior Product Marketing Manager- EMEA
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key player in the transformation of the endpoint security market. You will articulate a clear, consistent and creative value proposition for our target markets while acting as the linchpin between our sales, product teams and go-to-market message. You will have the opportunity to develop compelling go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs while being a part of our product positioning and messaging. You will work closely with the leaders of this organization - across product management, product marketing, sales, demand generation, corporate communications and customer success, to define and execute the strategy.Key Responsibilities:
- Be the expert on the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases for target customer segments.
- Develop compelling messaging, product literature, website, competitive positioning, customer presentations and event presentations.
- Develop, gather and disseminate technical information internally and externally.
- Deliver content, assets and tools including blog posts, whitepapers, presentations, demos, videos, social assets, webinars, ROI tools and other market-facing materials.
- Identify thought leaders and topics - including research, information gathering, technical investigation, testing and publishing.
- Work closely across marketing teams to develop demand gen and awareness campaigns.
- Enable the sales, SE and channel organizations on SentinelOne capabilities and positioning.
- Understand sales/channel requirements and communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products.
- Regularly evaluate competitive capabilities and technologies to understand features, pricing, positioning,and packaging.
- Serve as a thought leader as needed with a variety of audiences including customers, analysts, field and partner teams driving a deeper understanding of the SentinelOne value proposition and our differentiation.
- Work closely with product management, sales and executives to develop & influence product strategy, GTM strategy.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns. Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response and forensics), endpoint computing platforms (especially macOS), virtualization (VmWare, Citrix), and cloud (AWS, Azure). Deep understanding of the enterprise data center, along with cloud and virtualization technologies. Of all areas listed, endpoint experience is a big plus!
- Business or Technical postgraduate degree.
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills. Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability. Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team member.
- Team player that can operate without close supervision, including working in remote locations. Conduct detailed reporting of timelines and tasks progress and completion.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.