SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
At SentinelOne, we know cyber security! Knowing security, we want to ensure exceptional protection to our data and the customer data we process! Our Information Security Team is looking for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, to analyze suspected threats; administer various infosec systems; while coordinating and reporting on cyber incidents impacting the organization. This position includes critical duties during crisis situations, which may necessitate extended hours of work.
Snapshot of Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participate in 24x7x365 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Monitor, assess and/or analyze multiple security log data from various heterogeneous security devices. This includes analysis of logs from:
- End-point malware protection
- Servers and workstations
- Other security technologies and devices
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Deliver threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and teams.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and applicable, proven experience*
- 4+ years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (SIEM, firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Proficient in writing/developing standard operating procedures
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
*Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.