SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented security researchers, people who look at the world differently, who explore, "hunt", live to beat the system and challenge it. People who are in a pursuit to outsmart the malware and overcome it.
Because you will meet extraordinary challenges facing the newest
You will work with the very BEST in the industry in a flexible and independent environment.
You will influence the design of a disruptive product that will shape the security industry of tomorrow.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for reversing the newest
You will be developing and using internal research tools, PoCs and discover new ways to detect/prevent exploitation attacks (EoP, drive-by attacks and more).
You will also be encouraged to write white papers, blogs and articles (but only if wishes to)
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Experience in malware analysis (statically and dynamically) and reverse engineering (x86/x64).
- Sufficient Windows Internals knowledge - understanding how core system components (Process and Threads, Virtual Memory and more) work behind the scenes.
- Experienced with analysis tools, such
as:IDA, WinDBG, SysInternals and more.
- Experienced with Python, C
andC++ programming. Driver development experience
- Understanding of existing AVs internals - advantage.
- Extensive familiarity with the malware world (how malware
operate, infamous families) - advantage.