VP of Product Marketing
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a VP of Product Marketing with to help share our story with the world. As our VP of Product Marketing, you will articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, while acting as the linchpin between our sales and product teams. You will have the opportunity to lead functional teams across the business to develop compelling go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs, while being a key owner of our product positioning and messaging. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure message alignment throughout all customer touch-points (customer success stories, videos, solution briefs, blogs, and webinars).
- Drive adoption of SentinelOne EPP through content creation - technical product positioning and messaging
- Work with Sales, Product Management and Channel teams to update packaging/pricing of S1 offerings
- Produce competitive analyses and strategize to help identify new marketing opportunities
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight about customer attitudes and behavior, and develop programs that optimally position our products
- Develop and deliver product and thought leadership presentations on webinars and at industry events
- Manage relations with key analysts at Gartner, Forrester through frequent briefings/enquiries.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns. Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics), endpoint computing platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOS), virtualization (Vmware, Citrix), and cloud (AWS, Azure). Deep understanding of the enterprise data center, along with cloud and virtualization technologies. Of all areas listed, endpoint experience is a big plus!
- Business or Technical undergraduate degree (MS or MBA degree a strong plus). 5+ years of security or enterprise IT leadership experience in a technical product marketing role
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills. Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability. Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team member
- Willingness to travel worldwide up to 25% to represent SentinelOne at industry events and on-site customer visits
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events