Marketing Operations Campaigns Manager
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What are we looking for?
The Marketing Operations Campaigns Manager will focus on planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to support demand generation activity. Your primary duties include campaign planning, campaign development, execution, target audience identification, reporting, copywriting and performance management. You will also work across key functional teams to coordinate content requirements, target audience segmentation, collateral needs, field communications and ultimately driving outbound execution. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask and be flexible. The ultimate goal is to streamline workflows, utilize analytics to optimize and resolve integration issues.
Responsibilities will include the following.
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing strategies, supporting sales pipeline and demand-generation objectives. This will include email, digital, direct mail, internal communications, media buying and syndication, promotions, web, social media and more.
- Drive the end to end management of integrated marketing programs.
- Maintain hygiene and integrity of our prospect database.
- Optimize the lead nurture and lead scoring program.
- Track, report and attribute across all markets.
- Develop engaging landing pages and CTAs.
- Advise on best practices and educate diverse stakeholders.
- Report routinely on ROI.
- Work collaboratively with key cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of programs on time.
- Create and manage a 6-month campaign rolling plan for the marketing and field sales teams.
- Brief, engage our sales teams about planned programs and ensure they have the right tools.
- Drive the lead follow-up process for campaigns, track performance and report findings.
- Prepare reports driving all post analysis and report on results via integrated dashboards.
- Manage internal timely communications, managing SLAs and set expectations.
What skills and knowledge you should bring?
- 4-7 years of marketing operations programs experience
- Advance skills in Marketo and Salesforce: Marketo Certified Expert and Salesforce Certified preferred
- Drive A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis
- Compliant with CAN-SPAM and GDPR requirements
- Experience creating assets/deliverables in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects/programs and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic culture
- Knowledgeable with an extensive marketing stack toolset
- Experience with project management (I.e., Asana)
- KPI focus at all times
- Attention to detail with stellar organization, adhering to tight deadlines
- Proven self-starter that is self-motivated to be an integral team player
- Outstanding interpersonal and writing skills to work effectively with team members, at all levels
- Experience working with external vendors
- Ability to clearly communicate complex workflows, dependencies
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree a strong plus
- Position reports to SentinelOne’s Head of Marketing Operations
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge team and will be able to influence the architecture, design and structure of our core platform. You will tackle ongoing challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.