Director of Customer Success
Who Are We?
SentinelOne was formed by an elite team of cyber security and defense experts from IBM, Intel, Check Point, Cylance, McAfee, and Palo Alto Networks. SentinelOne is shaping the future of endpoint security through its unified, converged platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Our unique approach is based on deep inspection of all system processes combined with innovative machine learning to quickly isolate malicious behaviors, protecting devices against advanced, targeted threats in real time.
What Are We Looking For?
SentinelOne is looking for a Director of Customer Success reporting to the SVP of Global Support & Services. Come join us and shape our customer success focus at SentinelOne. Be the key senior manager driving customer satisfaction with overall responsibility for reducing churn; tracking and increasing NPS; implementing and maintaining an early warning system; and oversight of cross functional escalations. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of leading a swat-like global success team; exceeding renewal as well as customer success metrics, and offering innovative solutions ensuring an excellent customer experience.
Role is based in either our offices in Mountain View, CA, or Eugene, OR, with occasional domestic and/or international travel.
What Will You Do?
- Drive the company to successful engagement throughout the entire post-sale lifecycle of assigned customers as the owner of the relationships.
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers together with the sales team and TAMs.
- Own the customer onboarding process, and drive it towards increased automation.
- Define the processes and best practices around deployment, upgrades & on-going maintenance.
- Work with the Support Directors to understand customer pains better, create weekly, and monthly reports for key KPIs.
- Implement and maintain customer success platform, to serve as early warning system
- Define the key metrics to determine CHS (Customer Health Score), and define playbooks based on that
- Review related fields and flows in SFDC, work closely with the sales ops team to perfect existing flows and add new ones.
- Work closely with the product teams relating to product usage/monitoring (Atlas) and DevOps groups to create automations and seamless processes for upgrades (from initial communication, to major upgrades)
- Own the wider customer communication relating to upgrades, new releases, features and bugs, as well as EoL.
- Manage Customer Success Managers.
- Recruit, train and lead a core team of high-performance Customer Success Managers.
- Ensure the team is the trusted point of contact for our customers, through onboarding,
- Increase renewal rates by working proactively to reduce churn
- Ensure the CSM team meets/exceeds its customer success KPIs and revenue goals.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- At least 10 years experience in Customer Success or related field (Support/Professional Services)
- 5 years experience as a sr. leader (Group Manager/Director/VP) in a SaaS B2B Success organization
- Background in cyber security or endpoint related technologies is a strong plus
- Strong network and security background or certification is an advantage
- Excellent customer oriented individual, a problem solver, self-driven.
- Experience leading a global success team preferred.
- Project management skills and proven team driving leadership.
- Native English speaker and articulate, with excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Travel required as needed (25-40%)
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events