Senior DevOps Engineer- Big Data Team
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Applicative DevOps Engineer who is a fast learner, is not afraid to make changes and bring in ideas and comes with a "can do" attitude. A team player, passionate about large scale production system with relevant experience with such systems.
What will you do?
- Work within the development team to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
- Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
- Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered components.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of hands-on experience on scripting language such as: Python, Groovy. Ruby
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Hands on experience managing large scale AWS cloud Env.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes- an advantage.
- Engineering, building, and maintaining CI/CD environments.
- Proven experience in large scale production environment.
- Experience in the Big Data domain (HDFS,S3,Spark,Flink) - an advantage
- Team player, good time-management skills, Interpersonal and communication skills.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.