Software Engineer for Big Data team
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who look at the world differently, who explore, analyze and lead the solution they envision.
People who are passionate about making sense out of huge amount of data, leading decisions and creating new ways to look and develop our product.
If you are an engineer that loves the challenges of large scale system and Big-Data technologies. If you are passionate about developing an innovative product and making an impact, want to work with the best and be part of a company on its way to huge success – come join us for the ride of your life!
What will you do?
You will develop a large-scale cloud based system and build the infrastructure for the data pipeline team. You will apply novel big data technologies and backend management methodologies to produce a highly available, low latency backend that runs across three continents. We are looking for top-notch software engineers, who can build a robust and production grade system, and also have a passion for big data.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years of backend development experience working with one or more of the following: Java, Python or Scala/GoLang.
- Developing production grade large-scale systems (billions of events per day, thousands of requests per second)
- Knowledge of SQL DBs and NoSQL DB (such as Mongo/DynamoDB/Scylla)
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience from an elite army unit
- Advantage: familiarity with Big-Data and data pipeline technologies (such as Presto, Spark, Hadoop, BigQuery, etc.)
- Basic knowledge
instatistics/machine learning - Advantage