SaaS Backend Team Lead
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a team leader who is also an exceptional software engineer to take part in the architecture, design and implementation of a large-scale management solution for cloud environments.
What will you do?
You will work on the newest cloud technologies (based on AWS but not limited to it) to deliver a multi-tenancy, highly available and agile solution using SQL and NoSQL DBs, handling the security aspects of the solution and more.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies/military units.
- At least two years of team leadership experience.
- At least five years of hands-on experience with using object-oriented methodologies from languages such as Python/Java/Scala/C# building Backend systems.
- Self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture.
- Broad knowledge of current cloud technologies of AWS including but not limited to Aurora, SQS, EC2 instance sizing optimizations, spots, etc.
- Experience with large scale, low latency management systems and a flair for performance
- Extensive experience in Python and Golang
- Understanding of cloud continuous deployment methodologies, dockers and K8
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.