SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts. In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t. It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
If you are independent, passionate, motivated by sharp people and feel alive in a fast-changing and dynamic environment- SentinelOne is THE place for you!
What will you do?
You will be part of the global IT team. As an IT engineer, you will handle all our systems, network administration, and some user support in the Israeli site. You will manage, setup, maintain and support servers running Windows, macOS and Linux, network equipment, firewalls, storages, SaaS services, and security applications. A minor part of the job will require you to provide IT helpdesk support services, including laptops and desktops running Windows OS, macOS, and Linux, as well as other user devices such as printers, and peripheral equipment.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Previous 4-6 years of experience in providing IT system support for a multi-site infrastructures
- A great team player who can also work independently with a proactive approach.
- Service orientation personality with pleasant, great interpersonal skills
- Vast hands-on experience with maintaining networking equipment and firewalls (Juniper/Fortigate).
- Vast hands-on experience with maintaining Linux, macOS (Jamf) , Windows OS (MDT, GROUP POLICY,AD,Intunes), all in multi-site Infrastructure.
- vast hands-on experience with network monitoring tools such Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Vast hands-on experience with VMware & vCenter.
- Vast hands-on experience with G-Suite, Office365, Veeam, Okta and storage management including NFS, CIFS, and ISCSI.
- Basic programming skills in any scripting language - advance.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.