Senior Product Manager
SentinelOne is a pioneer in delivering autonomous security for the endpoint, datacenter and cloud environments to help organizations secure their assets with speed and simplicity. SentinelOne unifies prevention, detection, response, remediation and forensics in a single platform powered by artificial intelligence. With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
What are we looking for?
The Senior Product Manager role includes documenting product requirements for engineering, working with engineering to define specific product features in more detail in functional specs and other documents that are responses to product requirement docs, and in general acting as the “voice of the customer” to the rest of the company. Responsible for developing industry solutions that address the security needs of Fortune 500 companies. Develop solutions across all of SentinelOne's product lines, specifically SentinelOne EDR.
Because you will have the opportunity to design and drive a super sophisticated product as it grows and serves thousands of customers and covers millions of endpoints. You will work in a dynamic, exciting and super competitive industry - Endpoint Security and will influence the way it is shaped tomorrow. You will be part of a rapidly growing startup on an amazing journey of success, you will work with great people in an open, fun environment, you will be part of an organization that truly values its people and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product Roadmap – Define and Develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customer asks and market direction
- Ensure products are aligned to company’s Cyber Security product strategy
- Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map it to the overall product roadmap.
- Provide technical and program oversight within the Endpoint Security product portfolio
- Work closely with Endpoint Security product leadership to ensure day to day activities have the appropriate priority and have strong alignment to roadmap.
- Manage dependencies within and outside of the Endpoint Security product
- Provide timely updates
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Comfortable with conflicts, capable of influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate problem solver
- Strong desire for learning new things
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills – capable of explaining complex requirements in simple words
- Experience working with large enterprises, understanding their needs and capabilities in deploying new software
- Prior experience of software development and good understanding of software engineering methodologies is a big plus
- Experience with SaaS model / cloud-based security systems is a plus
- Good domain knowledge of malware detection and protection technologies is required
- Any experience of working for or managing an Anti-Malware / AV product in the past will be highly beneficial
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field; MBA – an advantage
- Knowledge of IOC / IOA / EDR / Next-gen AV or machine-learning based malware detection is required.
- Good understanding of competitive product landscape and features
- Ability to distinguish between hype and reality is essential
- Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams is highly desirable.
- Innovation focused – ability to understand disruptive solutions where no precedence exists!
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.