Test Automation Engineer - Agents layer
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
Our Agents Validation Group is seeking for an experienced automation engineer with a passion for code and quality.
People who have a passion for the quality field, who start by understanding the product’s “guts” and then find ways to beat it.
People who think automation and quality, are versatile and know exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product.
What will you do?
The group designs and Develops Automated tests, Infra, and utilities to implement top notch quality processes for our market-leading SW security solutions. By joining us, you will become part of a great hands-on development team and innovative technologies. You will hold responsibility for accompanying new features and products from idea to reality and will plan and execute the entire quality plan- starting with product design, defining quality process and needs, implementing the infra and tests, and ending with executing and reporting, making it integral with our production environments.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 4+ years of experience in writing automated tests in Python
- Experience in SW validation methodologies and concepts, testing and integration
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Exceptional debugging experience and ability to investigate and triage difficult problems, good system understanding
- Great social skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner.
- B.sc/B.A. in computer science or engineering - an advantage
- Knowledge of different Linux and windows os internals - An Advantage
- Security background - Big advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.