Sr. Manual QA Engineer- Windows Platform
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who have a passion for the quality field, who start by understanding the product's "guts" and then find ways to beat it.
What will you do?
You will be part of an amazing team, you will design and conduct manual tests in a multi-platform environment, you will work side by side with our Development team. You will think, brainstorm, solve puzzles, work in collaboration with wonderful people and huge talents. Oh, and you'll have fun.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- Min 4+ years of Hands-on experience in manual testing
- Hands-on experience working with Windows/Linux/macOS client-side products - must (Windows internals, drivers testing - Advantage)
- Excellent ability to plan a test and perform time estimations
- Experience with a scripting language - Advantage
- Experience in testing security software – Advantage