Automation Engineer- Big Data Team
SentinelOne was founded in 2013 by an elite group of cyber-security and defense experts.
In our R&D offices in TLV, we develop a next-gen endpoint and server protection SW product that uses several layers of protection, including behavioral analysis (with ML on the collected data), anti-exploitation, traps and more in order to stop zero-day attacks that other vendors simply can’t.
It also provides unparalleled threat visibility at a minimum system impact.
What are we looking for?
People who have a passion for the quality field, who start by understanding the product’s “guts” and then find ways to beat it.
People who think “automation”, are versatile and know exactly how to improve processes and make them more efficient to make sure we have a winning product.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality. At SentinelOne, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
What will you do?
You will be on charge of developing test cases for product modules and features in the Big Data domain, ensuring all the required tests are covered and executed as part of the developed products. As part of this, you’ll get test plans from the QA teams and would have to automate them, supplying stable and reliable tests. You will work close to the automation infrastructure team, developers and QA Engineers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- 3+ years writing automated test scripts in python, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in manual software testing (preferred- testing security SW)
- Experience using Linux (or command language interpreter)
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Organized, meticulous, strong self-management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- A positive and engaging personality – we’re looking for a teammate
- Experience in developing automation architecture/tools - an advantage
- Experience in the Big Data domain (HDFS,S3,Spark,Flink) - big advantage
- Experience with Selenium, Jenkins- an advantage
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.