Inside Sales Representative
What Will You Do?
The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate revenue from multiple lead sources, develop new clients, and sell directly into customers while leveraging our channel community. Selected candidates will be expected to achieve their revenue sales targets and will be asked to provide weekly forecast updates and visibility into this growing business.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- Field, qualify and close inbound inquiries from multiple sources
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Run a sophisticated sales process from prospecting to closure
- Partner with our channel team to drive both net-new revenue
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert of SentinelOne products.
- Stay well educated and informed as to the SentinelOne competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Build revenue with partners and Field Sales within territory
- Partner with field sales counterpart and channel managers to build pipeline and grow the assigned territory.
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis.
- Create great and lasting first impressions to prospects and customers by providing them with a friendly, exceptional experience
- High-tech sales experience preferred; Cybersecurity experience ideal
- A proven track-record of driving continued sales growth within a defined territory
- Motivated and focused self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security space a definite advantage
- English language proficiency + at least 1 other (German, French, Swedish, Danish, Arabic, Italian, Spanish)
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.